Big Corporates can impact the economy, score BEE points and grow their business!
We invite Corporates, suppliers, OEMs and enterprises to attend this practical workshop presented by our industry specialists. You will gain a deeper understanding of the various B-BBEE scorecard elements, their impact on your business and leave, equipped to deal at a high level with B-BBEE implementation challenges. Our B-BBEE experts, including Usha Jivan from BEESCORE, Zaid Mohidin from NGM and Dr N.S. Khandai from the NGM Business Academy, share their experience, coupled with practical advice on implementing effective B-BBEE solutions.
Topics covered include:
- Developing and implementing an integrated top-down strategy in readiness for ratings based on the revised BEE and Sector Codes
- Demographic targeting and the constitutional implications thereof
- Breaking down the key B-BBEE requirements under: Ownership; Management Control; Skills Development; Enterprise and Supplier Development and Socio-Economic Development
- Formulating the correct strategy for Skills spend to equip staff, contribute to future employment equity outcomes and maximise points
- Practical input on developing an effective Enterprise and Supplier Development Programme and appointing the right partner to manage this on your behalf
- Earn relatively easy Socio-Economic Development points
- An overview of the Verification Process including logistics and expectations
This workshop will leave you informed, inspired and equipped to understand and implement effective B-BBEE policies, plans and programmes.
PRACTICAL B-BBEE IMPLEMENTATION WORKSHOP:
DATE: 26th of October 2016
VENUE: MTN Innovation Centre, Fairlands
TIME: 9:00 – 15:00
Tel: 010 007 0900