“If you really want to grow as an entrepreneur, you’ve got to learn to delegate.”
— Richard Branson
Business Incubation can be defined as an organization designed to accelerate the growth and success of entrepreneurial companies through an array of business support resources and services that could include physical space, capital, coaching, common services and networking connections.
All incubators are different, but the majorities provide entrepreneurs with marketing research and analytics tools, access to accounting professionals, grant programmes and legal advice.
Why should an entrepreneur join an incubation programme:
• Aside from the above, incubators offer guidance and resources – they provide access to angel investors and venture capitalists, who are able to mentor entrepreneurs.
• Incubator programmes offer entrepreneurs the ability to tap into a strong network of business partners – a powerhouse network can be beneficial for investor’s financial commitment as well as from a public relations perspective. There is only so much an entrepreneur can do with a limited marketing and PR budget, but by being a part of an incubation programme it can assist in gaining traction and stepping into the spotlight.
• Incubation programmes assist in scouting leads and opportunities.
• Having access to an incubation programme allows an entrepreneur to test their service/product on their incubation provider – it enables entrepreneurs to do more aggressive service/product development and rigorous testing.
Having the above mentioned, allows the entrepreneur to focus on what matters the most – the core business.
New Generation Mindset’s customized Incubation programmes facilitate smarter, accelerated growth of emerging entrepreneurs to financially sustainable, high growth companies. Our incubation programmes take entrepreneurs on a journey from personal development to sustainable success through training, funding, and provision of office facilities, business support and mentorship.
Our pronged strategy includes:
• Engaging the Market: Supporting entrepreneurs with the tools required in order to get business market-ready
• Mobilising Resources and Capabilities: assisting entrepreneurs to fulfill the requirements of a growing business (asset acquisition, recruitment, growth finance.)
• Sustainability: helping businesses seek new opportunities through product and/or market development.
Through these strategies and proven methodologies, New Generation Mindset is able to assist entrepreneurs in focusing on the core of their businesses.